PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN BEFORE AGREEING TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES (as defined below).
- The Services is defined as the online billing service that allows subscribers to view and download their monthly invoices over the internet.
- Once the subscribers have registered they will no longer receive a paper bill in the mail. The electronic bill has the same value as a paper bill and should be treated as such by you.
- Printed copies of your electronic bill cannot be used to pay at a bank.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate hardware and software, or Internet access services, to allow proper use of the Services, and to notify Cityfone should there be any difficulty in accessing your bill. Any additional costs associated with the Services shall be borne by you.
- Cityfone reserves the right to withdraw the Services at any time upon reasonable notice.
- Cityfone may terminate use of the Services by any user, if that user has used the Services in any way that is contrary to law or in any way that disrupts the Services.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Cityfone at any time upon reasonable notice to you.
- USE OF THE SERVICES AND THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.